St. Pancras International’s history is a remarkable tale of decay, restoration and spectacular rebirth. The once ground-breaking Victorian Gothic structure slowly slipped into disrepair decades after its opening in 1868. But, after painstaking reconstruction and conservation, the station emerged as a magnificent descendant of a world-famous gateway. The station which stands today oozes with modern vibrancy and beauty steeped in history; many who visit fall in love. One such visitor included designconsort Lead Designer, Emma Bossons, who pioneers the contemporary ceramics made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent. Emma’s interpretation harnesses elements from St. Pancras’ past, but with a modern twist. She used different corners of the station design put together to form an inspired pattern. The design shows simplified roof arches, pattern work from the ceiling structure and diamond shapes from the famous clock face which include roman numerals for 150 to celebrate 150 years of the station. Emma used a delicate colour palette in-keeping with the station’s identity today along with silver gilding.