- Working days are Monday to Friday excluding weekends and bank holidays. We try our best to meet the delivery timescales quoted but there may be a delay when we are very busy such as during a sale or Christmas. There will be no deliveries or collections during bank holidays.
- Whilst we anticipate that your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the your Confirmation Email, due to the fact that each item is made by hand, it is foreseeable that there could be problems with the production of your ordered piece. For example, sometimes paint oxide mixes can sometimes result in strong colour variances. Whilst, these occasions are rare, if your order cannot be fulfilled we will inform you and suggest alternatives delivery dates or offer you the option of a full refund.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
- The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- Postal charges for goods dispatched in the UK will be notified to you in the confirmation email. Deliveries outside the UK may be subject to IMPORT TAX and ADDITIONAL CHARGES for which you are solely responsible.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- Please note that there are a small number of postcodes, usually in remote rural areas, to which we may not be able to deliver within the provided timescale. If you have any queries regarding your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow an extra 1-2 days for delivery to the following areas: All Channel Islands and postcodes FK17-22, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, PH42-44,ZE1-3, AB10-43, AB44-56, IV30-32, BT (all), JE (all), GY (all), IM (all), TR (all)
All pieces of designconsort will come securely packaged and boxed. There is no charge for this service.
Standard UK Mainland (Standard Delivery service)
All parcels are despatched in the UK by a national carrier.
Delivery within 1-2 working days.
Cost for Standard Delivery Service to UK Mainland addresses is £7.50 for all orders
Express UK - next working day (UK Mainland only) – contact email@example.com should you wish to activate this service.
Northern Ireland / Scottish Islands / Isle of Man / Isles of Scilly
Delivery within 4-6 working days.
Deliveries to these non-mainland UK areas cost £30.00
Please give a daytime delivery address, as all parcels need to be signed for.
Delivery within 4-6 working days.
Delivery to Channel Islands cost £30.00
Select country as ‘United Kingdom’ but ensure you use the correct postcode.
Signing for deliveries
Please give a daytime delivery address as you may need to sign for your delivery We will ask for an optional mobile number when you place your order as we may be able to text details of an approximate delivery date and time.
Things we can't do much about:
All postal losses or delays will be dealt with no sooner than 14 working days. To make a claim, a Lost in Post Claim Form must be completed. All claims must be made within 28 working days of the dispatch.
Q. How will I know when my order been dispatched?
We all like to be kept informed about our deliveries, so when you place an order online with us, we’ll send you an email confirmation as soon as our dispatch team has processed and shipped your order to let you know it’s on its way. We’ll tell you the expected delivery date of your order and supply a tracking number for all deliveries that need a signature so you can see the progress your order has made.
Q. I have not received my order, what should I do?
We deliver to: UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, BFPO and some European & international destinations. Our customer services team can answer any questions you may have about deliveries, your order or our website. We reserve the right to not deliver an order if we believe the order is not secure, e.g. to a PO Box or communal address. If this affects an order you have placed, we will notify you as soon as possible.
In the first instance please check the tracking information on line. If this is inconclusive, please contact us on Tel. 01782 829990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the courier for an explanation.
Q. Can you give me an exact delivery time or date?
Unfortunately, we do not offer this facility at the present time. You may request a timed delivery service by contacting us on Tel. 01782 829990 or email: email@example.com, but a surcharge would apply.
Our delivery options are subject to availability and working days and exclude public holiday. We cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote rural areas (see list above).